Monday, September 29, 2014

Dr Songs Rose hip Oil Review






Dr Songs Rose hip oil leaves the skin feeling very soft after use. I have found that rose hip oil is used for various things like for acne, eczema, scars, burns and anti aging. I personally am applying to my acne scars from my teen age years hoping to see some difference in them.

My skin looks radiant after minimal use so that is one of the benefits that I see. One of the negatives is that it has an unpleasant  aroma. As a regular beauty treatment I feel as if I would recommend Dr Songs rose hip oil just for the moisture and radiant glow that it provides.

The price seems fair for what you receive the bottle is good size and it take very little each time you use it will last for a long time. God Bless B I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment