Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sports armband I arrow Review Tomoson

How excited my husband was to rip open a package from Amazon that held his Iarrow sports armband this past week. I usually do my own reviews but this one was right up his alley so he gave me some great information to pass along to you the reader about this product. In fact he was so thorough I may use him for more reviews. :) 

The I arrow sports armband comes in a package needing to be fully assembled which is as simple as threading it through the slots and applying a screen protector. The screen protector he suggests that you be very meticulous while applying because leaving an edge exposed can lead to it's demise. 

This product happened to be for the iPhone 5s and the phone fits in the case either way so you can protect the screen or leave it exposed for easy on screen interaction. As you may or may not know the iPhone is a sleek bodied phone and the case cover provides a comfortable, not bulky grip for this phone. 

The strap needs to be fully assembled before putting on the arm and then tightened from there or it will be difficult to velcro to your arm. The strap is comfortable and you can barely tell it is there. It can fit over your skin or a sweatshirt easily. 

Attaching headphones seems to provide no issues. Overall this product is efficient for the active man or woman and provides a safe place to keep your iPhone 5s for listening to your favorite music or book. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment