Monday, September 15, 2014

Reviews

I am going to start doing some reviews for a company called Tomoson. It involves them sending me a product and me trying it and blogging about whether I liked it or not. I am looking forward to thtis because it gives mea an opportunity to try some new products and to put my opinion out there for others to read about. The opinions will be right here on this blog with my other stuff because I feel this apart of my God led life. It is something to keep me occupied and out in the world while I am dealing with my disabilities. I have a tendency to keep myself shut in and this will keep me from becoming depressed because I am offering useful information to perspective buyers of a product.

My sister in law turned me on to doing this and she seems quite content doing this. She has tried some good products and some not so good products. I look forward to serving you my readers with an honest and forthright opinion about these products and hopefully you may turn around and purchase some that you may have been looking for because I have given an honest review.


Thank you for reading my blog and I look forward to the time we share together.

God Bless.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment