Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Foxbrims Natural Toner Review

I received my toner and the packaging was nice and appealing. It is a spray toner which I prefer rather than dabbing toners. When spraying the toner on my face it is refreshing and leaves just a mist that is easily wiped up with a cotton ball.

I notice that the smell is not horrifying but it is not pleasant either. The ingredients include witch hazel which I attribute the not pleasant smell to. Personally I am looking for a toner that is nice smelling but I have not found one yet.

The toner removed plenty of dirt off my face even after using a facial cleanser so that told me it was getting the job done. My skin after ward felt clean and refreshed and ready for my next steps in my beauty treatments of serums.

The product came to me in a timely manner through Amazon Prime and so I was able to enjoy using it without wasting a lot of time waiting for it, which I really appreciated.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment